From the very beginning of our enquiries into hosting a conference in Sri Lanka we have been overwhelmed by the degree of interest from all sectors of the Sri Lankan medical community.
Principal amongst the groups assisting us this year are the;
Our local organising committee is drawn from all three bodies and their enthusiasm has been remarkable. In large part the success of this conference will be down to their hard work and dedication in progressing the concept.
Included in this committee are the following key proponents of the DevelopingEM concept within Sri Lanka and we thank them mightily for their help and support.
- Iyanthi Abeyewickreme (President of the SLMA)
- Mithrajee Premaratne
- Ranjana Seneviratne (President of the SSCCEM)
- Srilal De Silva (Past President of the SSCCEM)
- Krishantha Jayasekera (SSCCEM)
- Nilanka Wickramaratne (SSCCEM)