Adult EM and Critical Care
Adult EM and Critical Care remains a core component of DevelopingEM.
This year Brian Wright from Stonybrook New York returns to co-chair the session with Chula Goonasekera, an intensivist from Sri Lanka.
Together they have collected a multi national group of experts to talk about all aspects of adult critical care.
The short sharp clinically focussed lectures will be allied to discussion sessions to allow interaction with our delegate body.
It’s a session not to be missed.
- Seven 30 minute presentations
- Two 30 minute panel discussions
- One refreshment break
- 0730-0800 – Introduction and welcome – MARK NEWCOMBE and SANJ FERNANDO
- 0800-0830 – Practice Changing Critical Care Articles – DAVID WALLACE
- 0830-0900 – Sepsis Update – ANAND KUMAR
- 0900-0930 – EM AND Critical Care DEVELOPMENT IN Sri Lanka – CHULA GOONASEKERA
- 0930-1000 – Panel Discussion – Developing an EMS system
- 1000-1030 – OPENING CEREMONY
- 1030-1100 – Cardiology Update – NICK TAYLOR
- 1100-1130 – Palliative care in the ED – JON KERR
- 1130-1200 – Bridging the Gap from ED to ICU – BRIAN WRIGHT
- 1200-1230 – Can a Developing EM system avoid the errors of a wealthy EM system?- SUE LERACI
- 1230-1300 – Panel Discussion – If we had to do it all over again? Learning from mistakes of “developed” EM systems
- 1300-1400 – LUNCH
|SUE IERACI||DAVID WALLACE|