Sri Lankan expertise in the field of Toxicology is world renown and so this year we decided to have a session to the topic.
With specific and general presentations, and opportunities for general and panel discussion it’s sure to be a fascinating session.
- Five 30 minute presentations
- One 30 minute panel discussion
- 1400-1430 – Toxicology in Sri Lanka – Indika Gawarammana
- 1430-1500 – Update on the Management Organophosphate Poisoning – Bishan Rajapakse
- 1500-1530 – Snakebite in Sri Lanka- Robert Schwaner
- 1530-1600 – The National Poisons Information Centre in Sri Lanka- Ravindra Fernando
- 1600-1630 – The American Opioid Explosion- A Cautionary Tale- Mark Sagarin
- 1630-1700 – PANEL DISCUSSION
|BISHAN RAJAPAKSE||INDIKA BANDARA GAWARAMMANA|
Track Leads – Robert Schwaner and Ravindra Fernando