Optional Workshop – NAEMSP
DevelopingEM teams up again with the National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP) to provide a pre conference workshop in EMS Medical Direction.
This interactive course focuses on EMS in the real world and serves to enhance physicians’ expertise in EMS issues.
Participants will receive a foundation upon which to function effectively as an EMS medical director, receive specific management tools that may be of use in their local EMS system, initiate dialogue with other EMS physicians to allow future networking, and develop an understanding of how EMS functions within the broader emergency care system.
The NAEMSP course is on Sunday 4th of December 2016 and registration is available through our website.
- Eight Hours Of Lectures, Discussion and Evaluation
- Two Refreshment Breaks
- Lunch Break
- 0800 – 0815 INTRODUCTION
- 0815 – 0900 EMERGENCY CARE IN THE HEALTH
- 0900 – 1015 EMS IN THE HEALTH SYSTEM
- 1015 – 1030 MORNING BREAK
- 1030 – 1200 THE ROLE OF A DOCTOR IN AN EMS SYSTEM
- 1200 – 1300 LUNCH
- 1300 – 1400 HUMAN RESOURCES
- 1400 – 1430 OPERATIONS
- 1430 – 1500 BREAK
- 1500 – 1600 CLINICAL ASPECTS
- 1600 – 1645 QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION
- 1645 – 1700 EVALUATIONS